Consists of a set of community based projects aimed at breaking the cycle of poverty experienced by individuals. The experience of the last twenty two years has taught us that the reality of poverty in this area is complex and that it touches people’s lives in many ways.
1. Provide an Integrated Programme of development, resources and services to meet the needs of the Local Community and wider area of Rhondda Cynon Taff.
2. Develop the Capacity of Penrhys Partnership to ensure the business is sustainable.
3. Market the facility and the services available with a view to increasing income and reducing grant dependency.
4. Maintain a high standard of provision, ensuring continuity of the Quality Assurance.
5. Providing services and working in partnership in order to complement the aims and objectives of strategies that affect the area.
Objectives include the following actions:
Our Family Unit programme is a unique project completely centred on the family to benefit users from a varied background. It is a robust programme that includes from parent & toddlers, young people to the older generation. It is an integrated programme that completes a ‘life circle’ whilst having a positive effect of increasing self-esteem, increase educational performance, make a positive impact on health and well-being and job opportunities.
Our Community Programmes have been created and developed from 23 years’ experience of our work and is based on key community values. A planning process that needed to honour the past, assess the present and plan a chosen future.
Penrhys Partnership are the main point of contact for the community to access information and advice, use of telephone an internet, Dragon Savers, Citizen’s Advice, fruit and veg, recycling and use of our meeting rooms.
A variety of events are carried out by Penrhys Partnership throughout the year. Some of these are seasonal, outdoors and depend on the weather conditions.
Beverley Chick – firstname.lastname@example.org
Carly Nagle – email@example.com
Debbie Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhiannon Gray – email@example.com – Tel:01443 730399
Cari-Leigh Bailyes – firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 01443 730399
Ben Treharne-Foose – email@example.com
Aled Samuel – firstname.lastname@example.org